Dr P Venkatasimha
MBBS, MD INTERNAL MEDICINE,
DM MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Experience : 7+ Years
Timings : All Days Morning
11 AM to 2 PM
Afternoon 3 PM to 5 PM
About Doctor :
- Solid tumours and haematological malignancies
- Oncological Emergencies
- Autologous Stem Cell transplantation for Hodgkin’s, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas and multiple myeloma
- Lung and GI oncology
- Women Oncology – Breast and Gynaecological malignancies
- Malignancies in adolescent and young adults ( AYA) like lymphoma, sarcomas, germ cell tumours, etc.
- Genetic Counselling
- Targeted therapy
- Personalised/ Precision oncology and Individualised care in all malignancies
Past Experience :
- Prior to his association with Medicover Hospitals
- Dr.P.Venkatasimha has been associated with Apollo BGS Hospital , Mysuru
- HCG Hospitals ,Ongole, as "consultant Medical oncologist " and and as "Assistant professor" in department of Medical oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru.
Awards & Achievements :
- Dr.P Venkatasimha achieved “Four Gold Medals”and along with it, he got “Best outgoing student Award with Distinction” during his under graduation.
- He got state 6th rank in P.G Medical Entrance examinations-2012.
- He got “Silver medal” in “Cardiology Medal examination”-2015 during his post-graduation.
- He got National wide 2nd rank in P.G. Superspeciality Entrance examinations-2016.
- He was “Institute Topper” during his Postgraduation in Medical oncology.
- Efficacy and safety analysis of use of single agent “Arsenic trioxide” in Acute promyelocytic leukaemia poster presentation ESMO-2019.
- He had served as a co investigator for numerous clinical trials.
- American society of oncology (ASCO)
- European society of oncology (ESMO)