Dr Anvesh Dharanikota
MBBS, MS Gold medalist
MCh (Surgical Oncology) FAIS, FALS (Oncology)
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 4 PM
About Doctor :
- GI & Thoracic Oncology
- Breast Oncoplastic Surgery
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
Past Experience :
- June 2022 to November 2023 – Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad.
- August 2021 to May 2022 – Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Dharani Multispecialty Hospital, Miryalguda.
- August 2018 to August 2021 – Resident, Department of Surgical Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.
- June 2018 to July 2018 – Assistant Professor, Department of General Surgery at Bhaskar Medical College, Hyderabad.
- April 2018 to May 2018 – Senior Resident, Department of General Surgery at Bhaskar Medical College, Hyderabad.
- December 2016 to December 2017 – Senior Resident, Department of Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Center, Hyderabad.
- July 2013 to July 2016 – Resident, Department of General Surgery at Katuri Medical College & Hospital, Guntur.
Awards & Recognitions :
- GOLD MEDAL awarded for securing highest number of marks in the Post Graduate examinations held in 2016.
- BEST PRESENTATION AWARD for oral presentation on “The impact of robotic assisted minimally invasive esophagectomy on postoperative pulmonary complications - A prospective analysis” in International Conference held at Nagoya, Japan (ACRLS 2022).
- BEST POSTER AWARD for presentation at National Conference held at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (MIDCON 2020).
- BEST POSTER AWARD for presentation at National Conference held at Gurgaon, New Delhi (ASICON 2015).