Dr Prabhakar M
Consultant Radiation Oncology
Experience : 9+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Varian TrueBeam and RapidArc technology.
- Linac-based CNS radiosurgery, including frameless, open-mask immobilization.
- SBRT for lung cancer, liver metastases and pancreatic cancer, including 4D-CT simulation and respiratory gating.
- Radiosurgery / SBRT of vertebral metastases
- Deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) treatment for left-sided breast cancer.
- IMRT for disease sites including CNS, H&N, Lung, GI, GU, GYN, Sarcoma, and Lymphoma.
- IGRT for prostate cancer using CBCT and CALYPSO.
- Total body irradiation (TBI)
- Gammamed plus brachytherapy
Past Experience :
- 2013 – 2014: Worked as Post MD Senior Registrar in Department of Radiation Oncology at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- 2015 – 2021: Worked as Consultant Radiation Oncologist at American Oncology Institute (AOI), Hyderabad.
- Clinical Outcomes of Palliative Radiotherapy to bone metastases 30 Gy in 10 fractions VS 20 Gy in 5 fractions- Oral presentation in AROI 2011 Jaipur.
- Radiation therapy for left breast cancer using deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) Poster Presentation at AROI 2012 Kolkatta.
- Radiosurgery for brain metastasis of lung cancer – Oral presentation at RSNA 2014 Chigago ,USA.