Dr Srividya N
Consultant Medical Oncologist
MBBS, MD, DM(Medical oncologists)
Experience : 8+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
Specialized Area :
- Targeted therapy Immunotherapy
- Colon & GI Cancer
- Kidney & GU Cancer
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Lung cancer
- Pediatric oncology
- Cancer Screening
- Ovary Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer Palliative treatment Transplant
Past Experience :
- 2012-2015 - Senior Resident at Nims, Hyderabad
- 2015-2016 - Senior Resident at Ggh, Guntur
- 2015-2018 - Consultant Medical Oncologist at City Cancer Center, Vijayawada
- 2018- March 2021 - Consultant Medical Oncologist at Hcg, Vijayawada
- April 2021 -till Date - Consultant Medical Oncologist Medicover Cancer Institute, Nellore
- Response to Imatinib Mesylate in Childhood Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase”, South Asian J Cancer 2014 Oct;3(4):203-5.
- Impact of Imatinib compliance on the cytogenetic response at six months in pediatric CML CP. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2016 Feb 3. DOI 10.1007/s12098-015-2007-9.
- Impact of treatment protocol on outcome of localized Ewing’s sarcoma. South Asian J Cancer 2016;5:194-5
- Trends in management of acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Influence of Insurance based healthcare and treatment compliance on the outcome of adolescents and aduls with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2016 Jan-Mar; 37 (1):32-7
- Cytogenetic and Molecular response among EUTOS risk groups in children with CML CP on Imatinib treatment. Egypt J Haematol 2017;42:74-7.
- Effectiveness of three prognostic scoring systems in predicting the response and outcome in pediatric CML CP on frontline Imatinib. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2017;38:282-6.Imatinib dose hike in suboptimal response and failure in CML CP: Results from a developing nation. journal of Clinical oncology 31,2013_suppl e18003
- Cytogenetic and molecular response rates in AYA CML CP patients on imatinib based on the baseline BMI”, Annals of Oncology, Volume 27, Issue suppl_9, December 2016, mdw586.009,
- Safety and efficacy of Carboplatin, Capecitabine plus Cetuximab biweekly regimen in the first-line treatment of patients with recurrent/metastatic head and neck cancer (R/MSCCHN): Single center, retrospective study. Annals of Oncology, Volume 29, Issue suppl_9, November 2018, mdy438.029.
- Prognostic significance of NLR kinetics in operable triple negative breast cancer. e14201 journal of Clinical oncology 37,2019, no.15_suppl.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- European Society of Medical Oncology
- Indian Society of Immuno-oncology