Medicover Hospitals India
- A Part Of Europe's Healthcare Group.
- Having it's presence in 12 countries across the world.
- 26 hospitals, 100 medical centres, 2500 beds and 2 million patients treated every year.
- 16 hospitals in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra with 4 more locations coming up.
- Large number of Experienced teams of renowned doctors backed by advanced technology and European treatment protocols.
The outbreak of coronavirus in early January 2020, has set a red alert alarm among many nations. The main concern was raised as it was a newly identified virus which made us clueless about how it can affect people. But fortunately, with ongoing investigations, the global experts have collated everything about the mystery virus in order to prevent it from being spread.
To know more click
Very co-operative staff. The specialist doctors are very professional, informative and friendly. Procedures very well executed and fast. Medical charges are reasonable.
Good hospital. Response of the staff is good and give right directions for the asks. I had a full body health check-up and satisfied well with the diagnosis.
Outstanding emergency care. Very quick diagnosis and treatment for a very critical condition.Committed nursing staff and support services staff.
Good service. All health checkups are at reasonable price. Do visit for a regular health check up available online. For extra benefits do purchase your health package online.