Dr SK Mehabunnisa
Consultant Nuclear Medicine
MBBS, MD Nuclear Medicine ( SVIMS), RSO
Experience : 6+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Bone Pain Palliation
- Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Radiation Safety
- Interpretation Of diagnostic Gamma camera and PET - CT Scans
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Hematological Malignancy
Past Experience :
- Nuclear medicine Consultant at Swathi imaging center, Kakinada.
- Senior Resident in the Department of Nuclear Medicine, SVIMS, Tirupathi.
- 3 years as a junior resident in the Department of Nuclear Medicine, SVIMS, Tirupathi.
- Role of Skeletal Scintigraphy in the evaluation of Low backache in treated cases of carcinoma cervix (Research article). Volume 04 Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research Issue 09 September 2016.
- Utility of Hilson’s perfusion index in the evaluation of suspected acute tubular necrosis. Indian Journal Of Transplantation Volume 11 Issue 3 July-September 2017.
- Evaluation of 18F FDG PET/CT based volumetric parameters of primary tumor of Nonsmall cell lung carcinoma in the prediction of disease outcome: Experience from a tertiary care center in India. IJNM 161_17.
- Papillary Carcinoma Thyroid Metastases Presenting as Thyrotoxicosis Post Thyroidectomy - A Case Report. Indian J Nucl Med. Apr-Jun 2019;34(2):134-136.
- Retrospective Analysis of Thyroid Scintigraphy In Patients Presenting With Thyrotoxicosis In Tertiary Institute, Tirupati, In The Past 5 Years – conference paper.