Dr Lalitya Swarna Pethakamsetty
M.S (General Surgery), DrNB (Surgical Oncology)
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : Mon to Sat
9.30AM To 4PM
About Doctor :
- Head and Neck cancer surgeries - composite resection and reconstruction for oral malignancies
- Various types of neck dissections, total thyroidectomies
- Frequently performed procedures: gynecological procedures such as radical hysterectomy for cervical cancers, staging laparotomy for ovarian and endometrial cancers along with breast conservative surgery, modified radical mastectomies are frequently performed procedures.
- Gastrointestinal oncosurgery, Breast Oncosurgery, Gynecological oncosurgery.
- Gastrointestinal oncosurgeries - experienced in Radical gastrectomy with D2 nodal Dissection, Radical Hemicolectomy with D3 nodal Dissection, Anterior Resection, and Abdominoperineal Resection.
- Special Interest Thoracic Oncosurgery - lung resection, transthoracic esophagectomy
- Expertise in Head and Neck oncosurgery, Breast oncosurgery, Gastrointestinal oncosurgery and gynecological oncosurgery. First Lady Surgical oncologist in North Andhra.
- GI oncosurgery, breast and gynecological oncology
Past Experience :
- Working experience of 4.5 years in the department of Surgical Oncology.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Department of Surgical Oncology, Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital for 3 years.
- Worked as Visiting consultant & Associate consultant in Apollo Cancer Centre for 8 months.
- Junior resident in Dept of General surgery for 3 years in Dr PSIMS &RF,Viayawada.
- Senior Resident for 5 months in Surgical onoclogy department in VIMS hospital,vizag . Registrar (DrNB resident ) in Dept of Surgical oncology in MGCH& RI ,vizag.
- Associate consultant in Surgical oncology for 6 months, Apollo Cancer Centre ,Vizag.
- Junior Consultant in Surgical Oncology since 1 year in Medicover Hospital , MVP, Vizag
- life member of Association of surgeons of India(ASI) Member of IMA