Dr Anup Toshniwal
Consultant Medical Oncology
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical oncology)
Experience : 2+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Evaluation of cancer ( Diagnosis, prognosis & logistics : Blood & Solid Cancers )
- Targeted therapy
- Management of Toxicities related to cancer therapy
- Cancer Survivorship Care
- Cancer Screening Programs
- Cancer Research & Clinical Trials
Educational Qualification :
- MBBS from Government Medical college, Aurangabad
- M.D ( Internal Medicine) from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- D.M.( Doctorate of Medicine) from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Australian Clinical Oncology Research Fellow
- European Society of Medical Oncology Certiﬁed Medical Oncologist
Achievements & Awards :
- Case Series of 50 Patients on “LV Assessment by 2D Echo and NT pro BNP in patients with HFrEF treated with ARNI” in Indian Heart Journal (Nov 2018, volume 70, page s51 to s52)
- Case Report on “Occlusion of Artery of Percheron: A rare aetiology of bilateral thalamic infarct” in International Journal of Medical Research and health sciences (DOI: 10.5958/2319- 5886.2015.00191.5)
- Paper presentation on “LV Assessment by 2D Echo and NT pro BNP in patients with HFrEF treated with ARNI” at CSI Mumbai 2018 and CSI Telanaga State Chapter 2018
- Paper Presentation on “A rare case of Recurrent Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy” at CSI Telangana state Chapter 2017
- Presented a Case Study on “Pneumocystisis Encephalitis in PLHIV” in an international video conferencing with John Hopkins University, Baltimore USA.
- Multiple interesting and challenging cases presentation on CSI Mumbai Platform.
- Lectures and seminars being conducted as a faculty on national and international platforms.
Awards & Recognitions :
- Zonal 1st Prize winner for Pharmacology (2007)
- 2nd prize for best poster presentationtitled ‘A curious case of Pitutary lesion‘ in state level conference KAPICON (2013)
- Won second prize in quiz for delegates in KAPICON (2014)
- Zonal 1st Prize winner for Rheumatology in MD (2015)
- 2nd prize in quiz of Medical Oncology for delegates in Best of American Society of Clinical Oncology conference.