Dr Mirza Athar Ali is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Medicover Cancer Institute. He has over 12 years of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- 3 Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy (3D-CRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Rapid Arc (VMAT)
- Electron Beam Therapy
- Stereo-tactic Radiotherapy (SRT) and Stereo-tactic Radiosurgery (SRS).
- Stereo-tactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- 2009 – 2012: Worked as Post MD Senior Registrar in Department of Radiation Oncology at Yashoda Cancer Institute, Hyderabad.
- 2012 – 2021: Worked as Consultant Radiation Oncologist at American Oncology Institute (AOI), Hyderabad.
- Comparative Dosimetric analysis of IMRT and VMAT (Rapid Arc), E-poster at ESTRO 33 (EuropeanSociety ofRadiotherapy andOncology),4-8 April 2014,Vienna, Austria.
- Study of Inter fraction movements of tongue during radiation therapy in cases of tongue malignancy using volumetric KV cone beam CT (CBCT) imaging: Poster at ASTRO (American Society ofTherapeutic Radiation Oncology)14-17 September 2014, San Francisco, USA
- Comparative dosimetric analysis of IMRT and VMAT (RapidArc) in brain, head and neck, breast and prostate malignancies. Original article in International Journal of Cancer Therapy and Oncology. IntJCancer Ther Oncol2015;3(1):03019.
- A Rare Case of Recurrent Paget’s Disease of the Vulva and Gluteal Region Treated with Radiation Therapy.Case Report inAppliedRadiation Oncology. March2020.