Dr M Babaiah
Medical Director and Chief Radiation Oncology
MBBS, MD (AIIMS)
Experience : 40+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Rapid Arc
- Stereo-tactic Radiotherapy (SRT) and Stereo-tactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereo-tactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
Past Experience :
- 1988 – 2004: Head of the Department of Oncology, Medwin Cancer Centre, Hyderabad.
- 2004 – 2012: Director, Yashoda Cancer Institute, Hyderabad.
- 2012 – 2021: Medical Director, American Oncology Institute (AOI), Hyderabad.
Education Details :
- MBBS (1975): Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- MD in Radiation Oncology (1981): All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Trained at Booth Memorial Medical Centre, New York and Royal Marsden Hospital, London.
- Tumors of PINEAL region J. Clinical Radiotherapy Oncology. 6(2) : 20-23, 1991
- Cutaneous Metastasis of occult primary carcinoma of Thyroid detected by FNAC – a case report. J. Clinical Radiotherapy Oncology. Vol.4, No.2: 43-45, June – 2004.
- Experience with Alpha-2 interferon at Medwin cancer Centre, Hyderabad, India – A preliminary report.Ind.J. Med & Ped Oncology. Vol.16 : 25-31, 1995.
- Metastasis skull secondaries from Adenocarcinoma of the Oesophagus. J. Clinical Radiotherapy Oncology. 8(1) : 46 – 48, 1993.