Master Health Check Up Package for Male in Nizamabad
A master health check-up is a medical examination designed to assess people’s overall health. For males, a master health check-up typically involves a range of tests and evaluations to evaluate the health of the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and other vital organs. For males, a master health check-up can be particularly important as it can help detect and prevent more common conditions in men. For example, the examination may include a prostate exam, which can detect early signs of prostate cancer. A heart health evaluation may also be included, which can help detect any signs of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure or cholesterol. Other tests that may be included in a male health check-up are a lung function test, liver function test, and blood glucose test.
Overall, a male master health check-up is an excellent way to assess and monitor one's health status. It allows the detection of any potential health issues early on, significantly improving the chances of successful treatment and recovery. Men should undergo a master health check-up at least once a year, especially as they age, to help prevent and manage potential health issues.
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of a Master Health Check Up for Male in Nizamabad?
Master Health Check Up for Male in Nizamabad costs approximately INR 3000.
2. Which tests are included in Master Health Check Up for Male in Nizamabad?
Master Health Check Up for Male in Nizamabad consists of the following tests
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
3. What is the purpose of a Master Health Checkup-Male?
The master health checkup includes ultrasound and laboratory tests that assess the condition of the vital organs to find any early indications of disease and improve personal health management.
4. What happens if a health issue is detected during a Master Health Check Up for males?
If a health issue is detected during a Master Health Check Up for males, the doctor will recommend further testing or treatment.
5. Can a Master Health Check Up for males prevent health problems?
A Master Health Check Up for males can detect health problems early, preventing complications and improving health outcomes.