Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in master health checkup- female?
Medicover Whole-body checkup-Female package includes 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations.
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) and 4 Specialist Consultations
2. How often should you get your master checkup done?
We must have a master checkup at least once a year to detect any changes in our systems. It also acts as a preventative health check.
3. Is gynaecology consultation included in female master health checkup?
No, gynaecology consultation is not included in master health checkup for female
4. Is dietician consultation included in Master Health Checkup for Female?
Yes, dietician consultation is included in Master Health Checkup for Female. The dietician will ask about your current diet, exercise habits, overall health, and lifestyle. These questions allow the dietician to create a personalized dietary plan for you.
5. Is Serum Creatinine test included in Master Health Checkup for Female?
Yes, the Serum Creatinine test is included in Master Health Checkup for Female. The creatinine clearance test determines how well your kidneys are performing by measuring the quantity of creatinine in your urine and blood.
6. Is Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) included in Master Health Checkup for Female?
Yes, blood urea nitrogen (BUN) is included in the Master Health Checkup for females. The test determines the quantity of urea in a blood sample. Urea is a waste produced by the body during the regular breakdown of proteins. It's also known as urea nitrogen, and the kidneys filter it out of the blood
7. Why is cardiology consultation important?
The doctor will review your medical history and do a comprehensive physical examination and testing to estimate the risk of developing heart disease. Cardiology consultations assist in the early identification of health issues that may develop cardiac disease. Early detection may result in a better prognosis and fewer problems.
8. Why is TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) test important?
A TSH test determines whether or not the thyroid gland is functioning properly. It can tell you if your thyroid is hyperactive (hyperthyroidism) or underactive (hypothyroidism) (hypothyroidism). The thyroid disorder can also be detected before any symptoms start to appear.
9. Why is the TMT test done?
Cardiac Stress Test is another name for TMT Test. The TMT test compares the coronary circulation of a patient in a resting state to a patient who has been exposed to excessive pressure or stress.