20+ Best Urologists In India | Free Online Appointment Booking
What Diseases Do Urologists Treat?
A urology doctor/surgeon treats various conditions related to the urinary system and also reproductive systems for both the male and female. Below shown are the most common diseases that are treated by the urologists:
When should I visit a urologist?
Here are the most common urological conditions or symptoms you should consider seeing a urology doctor immediately:
- Frequent Urination
- Low Urine Output
- Reddish Discoloration of Urine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Burning Urine
- Pelvic Pain
- Pain in the flanks
- Testicular Pain
- Penis pain
- Penis Discharge
What can I expect from my first visit with the urologist?
- You will be asked for a urine sample.
- You may be asked to fill out a form to describe your symptoms, medical history, and medications you are taking.
- A physical exam will be conducted.
- The doctor will discuss a treatment plan with you.
- Imaging tests, such as MRI scans, ultrasound, or CT scans, may be necessary.
- If needed, a medical procedure will be performed.