This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in master health checkup- male?
Medicover Whole-body checkup-Male package includes 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) and 4 Specialist Consultations
2. Is master health checkup is useful for male?
Master health checkup- is useful for male as it can help in the early identiﬁcation of diseases or warning symptoms of impending disease. This makes treatment becomes much more effective, less expensive, and less invasive.
3. How much does a master health checkup for male cost?
Medicover master health checkup for male package costs ₹5,000/-
4. Does the Lipid Profile test is done in master health checkup-male?
Yes, Master Health Checkup for male, includes lipid profile test. It is carried out to check adults and children who are risk-prone to high blood cholesterol value and triglycerides.
5. Is FBS(Fasting Blood Glucose) test done in a master health checkup?
Yes, Master Health Checkup for male, includes the FBS(Fasting Blood Glucose) test. You should not eat or drink anything other than water for eight hours before your fasting blood glucose test.
6. Is dental consultation included in male master health checkup?
Yes, Dental consultation along with other 3 specialist consultations are included in master health checkup-male
7. Does Master Health Checkup involve ECG?
Yes, Master Health Checkup includes ECG. It is one of the most basic and quick examinations for examining the heart.
8. Is cardiology consultation involved in Master Health Checkup Package?
Yes, cardiology consultation is involved in Master Health Checkup Package. Your doctor can analyze the risk of developing heart disease during the cardiac consultation by reviewing the medical history and doing a comprehensive physical examination and testing. Early diagnosis may have a better prognosis and minimize the complications.
9. Why is liver function test important?
Liver function test, screen the liver infections, such as hepatitis. It also monitors the progression of a disease, such as viral or alcoholic hepatitis & also measures the severity of a disease, particularly scarring of the liver (cirrhosis)
10. Why is a blood urea nitrogen bun test done?
The BUN test is used to determine how efficiently your kidneys are functioning. Your BUN level rises if your kidneys are unable to discharge urea from the blood in a regular manner. The levels can also be raised by heart failure, dehydration, or a high-protein diet. BUN levels can be lowered by liver illness or injury.