Cancer Hospital In Nellore
Your Happiness Is Our Commitment!
Medicover Cancer Institute (MCI) is renowned as one of the Best Cancer Hospital in Nellore. we are serving patients from all over India with good patient care. MCI is one of the most comprehensive cancer diagnosis and treatment institutions in the world.In our hospital Oncologists are specialized in managing treatments for people with early and advanced cancers. People with cancer seeking care at MCI Nellore access a full range of treatment options, including standard and clinical trial treatments.
Our oncologists collaborate with professionals from all departments to provide coordinated and integrated multidisciplinary care to persons with cancer of all forms. Our Cancer Hospital offers comprehensive cancer care that is backed up by internationally known research, as well as the most effective strategies for achieving long-term survival and improving patient quality of life.
Medical oncology is a specialty in medicine that focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing cancer. The job of a medical oncologist is to take care of and treat cancer patients with chemotherapy, hormone therapy, targeted therapy, or immunotherapy. They will also help you manage cancer symptoms and treatment side effects.
The soft, spongy tissue found within some bones, such as those in the hips and thighs, is known as bone marrow. Stem cells are unique cells that can replicate themselves and transform into the various types of cells that your body requires. A bone marrow/stem cell transplant is a medical treatment that involves the transplantation of healthy stem cells into the bone marrow or blood. As a result, your body's ability to produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets is restored.
Surgical oncology is a branch of cancer care that plays a major role in the management of Cancer. Our Surgical oncology teams have years of experience performing surgical procedures for many types of cancer, including advanced and complex tumors. The department has dedicated surgical oncologists for the management of cancers of the head & neck, breast, female reproductive system, gastrointestinal tract, bone & soft tissue, genitourinary tract.
Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) is also being performed for cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary tract, female reproductive system with high definition laparoscopic equipment. We also have well modular theaters with well-equipped IWS post-operative wards. Our team has vast expertise to treat cancer patients with compassion & dedication.
Radiation Oncology or Radiotherapy is a medical specialty that forms an important part in the multidisciplinary for cancer. To damage cancer cells & shrinks tumors high-energy Ionizing radiation such as X-rays, gamma rays, protons, neutrons & carbon ions is used. Radiotherapy is given alone or in combination with surgery or chemotherapy in curative treatments of various cancers.
Pediatric oncology is a branch of medicine focusing on the diagnosis & treatment of Pediatric Cancer. Pediatric oncologists study and train in both pediatrics and oncology. Cancers that are found in youngsters are different from those that are seen in adults. Pediatric oncology focuses on cancers of infants, children, and adolescents.
Hematology is a medical specialty dealing with benign & malignant disorders of the blood. Iron deficiency anemia, hemophilia, sickle cell anemia, thalassemias, platelet disorders leukemias, and lymphomas, as well as malignancies of plasma cells, are all covered by hematology-oncology.
In physiotherapy, the word physio or physical indicates that this therapy is related to the physical parts of the patients who suffer from it. Physiotherapy mainly focuses on the movement of the body's organs and the strength of the body.
A PET scan, also known as positron emission tomography, is a nuclear medicine diagnostic that creates a three-dimensional image of the body's functioning activities. A PET scan shows the distinctions between healthy and sick tissues by using a little amount of radioactive medication.
Palliative care is used to relieve pain and other physical, mental, or psychosocial symptoms associated with a serious or life-threatening disease or medical condition.
Nuclear medicine therapy is a method of treating cancer that can be used in conjunction with or after other treatments such as chemotherapy and surgery. Unless combined with other therapies, it usually does not result in a cure.
- Medicover Cancer Institute, Nellore is having advanced IMRT and Rapid PT services.
- Advanced LINAC Radiotherapy equipment and PET-CT Scan for cancer screening within a very short time.
- Expert specialists, qualified technicians and advanced equipment for facilitating cancer treatment
- Offer services in the Departments of Surgical, Medical and Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine.
- More than 2000 Chemotherapy treatments in the last one year.
- Brachy Therpary is the most advanced equipment in the A.P Region. More than 50 brachytherapy done in the last one year.
- More than 5000 radiotherapy treatments in the last one year.
- The hospital is NABH Accredited and is established to create and manage accreditation programmes for healthcare organisations.
- The oncology center started in 2018. It has South East Asia’s 1st 4D PET- CT Scan.
- Medicover Cancer Institute in Nellore is a center of excellence for cancer treatment. The hospital offers comprehensive cancer care, including diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
- Centre of excellence for Medical oncology and surgical oncology.
- Advanced surgical interventions for cancer patients at all stages
- It has the best Radiotherapy with a precision approach.
- The hospital is armed with the best state-of-the-art technology for Radiotherapy.
- Centre of Excellance for all Modalities of cancer treatment
- State of Art Nuclear medicine department with iodine therapy, PET CT
- Centre of excellence for targeted therapies and precision medicine