Child’s care starts right from the birth. In any case of high-risk pregnancy or premature birth, babies have critical medical needs and require specialized care in nurturing the environment.
- Neonatal Emergencies
- NICU – Level II & Level III care
- Well baby care
- Lactation guidance
- Specialized neonatal transport
- Hearing evaluations
- Genetic and metabolic evaluation
- Eye evaluations for ROP
- Neonatal Neurodevelopment Follow-Up Clinic
- NICU support services for families
- Private Breast-feeding Rooms
- Cord blood banking
All these, in addition to routine newborn care like feeding support, kangaroo care and growth monitoring of neonates.