Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should you get your executive checkup done?
Medicover executive health checkup- female package includes 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation.
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler and 14 more Investigations & 5 Specialist Consultation.
2. Is executive health checkup- female useful?
Yes, executive health checkup- female is useful. Because doctors have highlighted the importance of preventing diseases to avoid the need for medical treatment or surgery.
3. How much does an executive health checkup-female cost?
Medicover executive health checkup-female package costs ₹8,500/-
4. How many specialist consultations are included in executive health package for females?
5 specialist consultations are included in executive health package- females. They are Cardiology Consultation, General Medicine Consultation, Gynec Consultation, Dental Consultation and Dietician
5. Does Female Executive Health Checkup involve ECG?
Yes, Female Executive Health Checkup includes ECG. It is one of the most basic and quick examinations for examining the heart.
6. Does Female Executive Health Checkup involves Vitamin B12 test?
Yes, Female Executive Health Checkup involves Vitamin B12 test. The test measures the amount of vitamin B12 in the blood. The body needs this B vitamin to make blood cells and to maintain a healthy nervous system.
7. Why is a PFT(pulmonary function test) done?
A pulmonary function test (PFT) is a noninvasive examination that determines how well the lungs are functioning. The most basic test is spirometry. This test measures the amount of air the lungs can hold & also measure lung volume, capacity, rates of flow, and gas exchange.
8. What is TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone)?
Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) is a pituitary hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland to create thyroxine (T4) and later triiodothyronine (T3), which increases the metabolism of nearly every tissue in the body.
9. Why is the serum creatinine test done?
The creatinine clearance test examines the quantity of creatinine in your urine and blood to determine how well your kidneys are working. Creatinine is a waste product that your kidneys normally filter out of your blood. Creatinine levels that are abnormal might indicate renal failure.