Master Health Check Up Package for Male in Vizianagaram
A Master Health Check-Up Medicover Hospitals, Vizianagaram, helps identify any underlying health issues in men. It is recommended for all men above 40, as they are at a higher risk of developing lifestyle-related illnesses like hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. The check-up usually includes a series of tests that evaluate various aspects of a man's health, such as blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol levels, liver and kidney function, and overall fitness.
A Master Health Check-Up - Male is important for men with a family history of chronic diseases or those who lead an unhealthy lifestyle, such as smoking, drinking alcohol, or having a sedentary lifestyle. A thorough physical examination can detect early signs of prostate cancer or other prostate-related problems. In conclusion, a master health check-up for males is a crucial step towards maintaining good health and preventing the onset of any serious health conditions. It is recommended that men undergo a health check-up at least once a year or more often if advised by their doctor
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of a Master Health Check Up for Males at Medicover Hospitals in Vizianagaram?
The cost of a Master Health Check Up for Males at Medicover Hospitals in Vizianagaram, is INR 3000/- approx
2. How long does a Master Health Check-Up for males take?
Depending on the tests and procedures involved, a Master Health Check-Up for Men might take anywhere from a few hours to a day.
3. Are there any risks involved in getting a Master Health Check-Up for males?
The tests involved in a Master Health Check-Up for males are generally safe and non-invasive. However, there may be some risks involved with specific tests, such as radiation exposure during imaging tests. It is important to discuss any concerns or risks with the healthcare provider before undergoing the tests.
4. Can a Master Health Check-Up for Men detect cancer?
Yes, a Master Health Check-Up for Men may include screenings for certain types of cancer, such as prostate cancer.
5. Which tests and consultations are included in Executive Health Check-Up for Females in Vizianagaram?
Executive Health Check-Up for Females in Vizianagaram comprises of following tests and consultations:
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- X-Ray Mammography
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Serum Uric Acid
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Grouping And Rh
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Gynec Consultation
- Dental Consultation