Master Health Check Up Package for Male in Chandanagar
A master health check-up for men is an essential health check-up that includes an evaluation of a men’s health. The check-up involves a series of tests and examinations that help identify potential health issues and risks, allowing for early detection and treatment of any health conditions. Typically, a master health check-up for men includes Lipid Profile, LFT (Liver Function Test), X-Ray, Chest PA View, ECG, TMT, USG Abdomen with Pelvis, Serum Creatinine, Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), 2D Echo with Colour Doppler, HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin).
The master health check-up is an excellent way for men to stay on top of their health and prevent severe health conditions. This health check-up is especially crucial for men over the age of 40, as they are more prone to developing age-related diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and prostate cancer. The check-up also helps identify any underlying health conditions, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, or liver disease, which may not have apparent symptoms. Early detection of such conditions can significantly increase the chances of successful treatment and recovery.
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which tests are included in Master Health Check Up for Males in Chandanagar?
The master health checkup for Males in Chandanagar comprises of
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
2. How many tests and consultations are included in Master Health Check Up for Males in Chandanagar?
Master Health Check Up for Males in Chandanagar comprises 15 investigations & 4 specialist consultations.
3. How much does a Master Health Check Up for Male in Chandanagar cost?
The cost of a Master Health Check Up for Males varies depending on the hospital or diagnostic centre chosen. At Medicover Hospital Chandanagar, it costs approximately INR 3000.
4. Can I undergo a Master Health Check Up for males if I have a pre-existing medical condition?
Yes, you can undergo a Master Health Check Up for males if you have a pre-existing medical condition. However, informing the doctor about your medical history before the tests would be best.
5. Is the Master Health Check-Up for males painful?
No, the Master Health Check-Up for males is not painful. However, some tests, like blood tests, may cause slight discomfort.