Master Health Check Up Package for Male in Sangamner
Master health check-up in Sangamer for males is a customized package of clinical tests that can accurately assess health. A thorough evaluation of the patient's medical history, a physical examination, CBP, CUE, and imaging tests, including X-rays, Chest PA Views, LFTs, and many others, are typically included in the check-up. During a master health check-up for males, the doctor will examine various aspects of your health, including cardiovascular health, respiratory function, digestive health, and reproductive health. The testing can identify kidney, diabetes, and heart disease risk factors.
The master health check-up can also identify lifestyle factors that may affect your health, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, stress, and smoking. It offers a thorough assessment of your health and can support the early identification of potential health issues. Regular checks could help you stay in healthy and prevent serious health problems. The objective of a master health checkup is to detect early signs of potential health problems, allowing doctors to take preventive measures to minimize the risk of developing severe health conditions.
his package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you conduct stress test in master health check up- male package in Sangamner?
Yes, We perform stress tests or TMT tests to determine the functioning of the heart during physical activity in master health check up package for male.
2. What are the tests and consultations provided in master health check up for males in Sangamner?
The tests and consultations included in the master health checkup package-male in Sangamner are as follows:
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
3. Does the master health check-up-male package available at Sangamner include liver function tests?
Yes, the Master health check up package includes liver function tests to evaluate the function of the liver as men are more prone to alcohol abuse, obesity, and hepatitis infection.
4. Do I need to fast before the master health check up-male available at Sangamner?
Yes, fasting is required for some tests such as FBS and HBA1C included in the master health check up package.