Full Body Check up for Male in Kakinada
A whole-body check-up (Kakinada) is a comprehensive medical examination that assesses a male's general health. This check-up covers various aspects such as blood pressure, cholesterol levels, body weight, and hearing. The doctor may also check for any signs of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, or other medical conditions. A whole-body check-up may involve checking blood pressure and cholesterol levels and performing an electrocardiogram (ECG) to assess heart function. Men should undergo prostate cancer screening, including a serum creatinine and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test.
Whole body check-up can also identify lifestyle factors affecting your health, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, stress, and smoking. Your doctor can offer personalized recommendations for managing your health and lowering your risk of developing health issues in the future using the information from the checkup. A whole body check-up is a valuable investment in your health and can help you to maintain overall well-being.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are tests included in the whole body checkup for males in Kakinada?
The whole body checkup for males in Kakinada comprises-
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete BloodPicture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
2. How many tests and consultations are included in a whole-body checkup for males in Kakinada?
The whole body checkup for males in Kakinada comprises 31 investigations & 10 specialist consultations.
3. What is the cost of a whole body checkup for males in Kakinada?
The whole body checkup for males in Kakinada costs approximately Rs 27000/-.
4. Can a whole-body checkup for males detect kidney abnormalities?
Yes, whole-body body checkups for males can detect kidney abnormalities.
5. Can a whole-body checkup for males detect liver abnormalities?
Yes, a whole-body checkup for a male can detect liver abnormalities.