Whole Body Check Up - Male in Aurangabad
A whole-body checkup is essential for men to stay healthy and prevent potential health problems. This checkup thoroughly examines all the major organs, including the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and prostate gland. The checkup also includes blood tests to detect any signs of diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or cancer. A typical whole-body checkup for men includes various tests and assessments, such as vitamin B12, vitamin D (25 OH), X-ray chest PA view, fasting blood glucose, gamma GT, HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin), HBsAgQ2, HIV I / II, LFT (liver function test), lipid profile, PLBS (post lunch blood glucose ), serum electrolytes, serum uric acid, CT Coronary Angiogram, CUE (Complete Urine Examination), ECG, ESR and so on.
This whole-body checkup helps the doctor to assess your overall health and identify any potential risks or health concerns. This will help you develop a personalized plan to maintain good health, including dietary and lifestyle changes, regular exercise, and preventative screenings. This checkup is recommended for men of all ages, particularly those over 40, as the risk of developing certain health conditions increases. With regular checkups, you can prevent and manage many health conditions and enjoy a healthy and active life.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many tests and consultations are performed under whole body checkups for males in Aurangabad?
There are 31 investigations, and 10 specialist consultations performed under whole body checkups for males in Aurangabad
2. What is the cost of a whole body checkup for males in Aurangabad?
A whole body checkup for males in Aurangabad costs Rs 27000/- approximately.
3. Can a whole body checkup diagnose all health problems?
A whole-body checkup can detect potential health problems, but it may not diagnose all health conditions. Further testing or evaluations may be necessary, depending on the results.
4. Who should get a whole body checkup?
A whole-body checkup is recommended for adults of all ages, especially those with a family history of certain health conditions or those with risk factors for certain diseases.
5. Which consultations are included in whole-body checkups for males in Aurangabad?
The whole body checkup for males in Aurangabad includes
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
- Physio OPD Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- ENT Consultation