Full Body Check up for Female in Srikakulam
The whole body check-up is a comprehensive medical screening that covers the main areas of concern for women, such as the heart, breasts, ovaries, cervix, thyroid, and bones. This extensive check-up can take up to four hours to complete and will give our doctors an insight into the current state of your health, helping our consultants to detect early signs of disease or any underlying conditions.
Preventive health care is an essential aspect leading to significant improvements in overall health, which is the cornerstone of Medicover Hospital. It's possible that you have no idea what's happening within your body. A thorough medical examination might reveal your health's genuine picture. The best doctors, specialists, and consultants are on staff at Medicover Hospital, where we offer round-the-clock medical treatment. Various tests are included in the full body checkup package to help you receive the best and earliest medical care and diagnose and prevent sickness.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When should you start getting a whole body check up regularly for females?
There is no age or time limitation to begin getting full-body checkups at regular intervals. But women over the age of 18 can have a whole body check-up at any time.
2. Does whole body check-up for females include CT brain?
Yes, Whole body check-up include CT brain for females to assess the brain for tumors and other lesions, injuries, intracranial bleeding, and structural anomalies.
3. What is the significance of the vitamin tests, and are they included in whole body check up for females in Srikakulam?
Yes. Vitamin tests are included in whole body check-up for females. Vitamin tests such as vitamin D and B12 help to identify any deficiencies and determine if supplements are needed.
4. Does whole body check-up include cardiology consultation?
Yes, the Whole body check-up include cardiology consultation to understand the risks and complications and adopt healthy lifestyle habits.
5. What are the tests and consultations included for whole body check-up for females in Srikakulam?
The tests and consultations included in the whole body check-up for females are Investigations
- FBS(FastingBlood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- X-Ray Mammography
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- Serum Calcium
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Physio OPD Consultation
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation