Master Health Check Up Package for Female in Aurangabad
Women frequently neglect their own health in favour of taking care of others. It is essential that they look after their health and schedule routine check-up with their doctor. We provide a comprehensive health screening package to support women in maintaining awareness of healthy lifestyle options. The comprehensive health check-up package can help identify and treat some of the most prevalent health issues women deal with, including hormone imbalances, infertility, arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart illnesses, diabetes, obesity, depression, and anxiety.
The master health checkup packages contain thorough assessments of your body's systems, including your cardiovascular system, blood investigations, diabetes, kidney function, liver function, thyroid, and many others. These critical bodily processes, including the heart, thyroid, kidney, liver, blood sugar, complete blood count, and complete urine analysis, are all carefully examined in this package. Additionally, testing for iron, B12, and vitamin D levels is included in this package. Women are generally recommended to undergo a master health checkup at least once a year to maintain good health and prevent potential health problems. Women can live longer and healthier lives by receiving the proper preventative healthcare, screenings, and treatments.
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any risks associated with a master health check-up for females available at Aurangabad?
Generally, no risks or side effects are associated with a master health check-up for females. However, some tests and procedures may cause discomfort.
2. What is the cost of a master health check-up for females available at Aurangabad?
The cost of a master health check-up for females is approximately Rs.3500.00.
3. Do I need to fast before the master health check-up available at Aurangabad?
It is best to consult with your healthcare provider or the facility performing the health check-up to determine if fasting is required and, if so, for how long. They will typically provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare for the test.
4. What are the tests and consultations provided in the master health check-up for females in Aurangabad?
The tests and consultations included in the master health check-up for females are
- X-ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo With Colour Doppler
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation