Master Health Check Up Package for Female in Sangamner
Every woman has her own special healthcare needs. These needs will vary throughout a woman’s lifetime and encompass a range of standard and unique circumstances. Women benefit from health screening because it allows for the early detection and treatment of diseases or conditions that can be managed more effectively when caught early. Women have unique health concerns that can be addressed through regular screenings, and early detection can lead to better outcomes and quality of life. Therefore, it is worth finding the time to put your mind at ease and enhance your overall health.
Most women with type 2 diabetes are completely unaware that they have the disease. Blood glucose screening, which measures the average blood sugar levels, is a preventative method for detecting the early stages of diabetes. A thyroid test measures thyroid hormone levels in the blood and can help diagnose thyroid disorders common among women. Increased cholesterol levels may increase the risk of heart disease, and regular cholesterol screenings can aid in the detection and management of this condition. Regular health screenings can help women stay on top of their health and catch potential health problems early when they are most treatable.
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and consultations included in the master health checkup package-female in Sangamner?
The 15 tests and 4 consultations included in master health checkup package-female in Sangamner are as follows:
- X-ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo With Colour Doppler
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
2. What is ECG, and is it included in the master health check-up package for female in Sangamner?
Yes, ECG is included in the master health check up. An electrocardiogram is a noninvasive test that checks the electrical activity of your heart. It is a painless procedure that provides valuable information about the heart's function, allowing healthcare professionals to assess the patient's cardiac health.
3. What should I expect during a master health check-up for women available in Sangamner?
During a master health check-up for women, you can expect to undergo various tests and screenings and consult your doctor to discuss your health concerns.
4. Is there any preparation required for master health check-up for females available at Sangamner?
Yes, some preparation may be required depending on the tests included in the check-up. This may include fasting for certain blood tests or avoiding certain medications before the check-up. Your doctor will provide specific instructions based on the tests included in the check-up.