Full Body Check up for Male in Nellore
A whole-body check-up Male (Nellore) is a comprehensive medical examination evaluating an individual's health. For men, a whole-body check-up includes a range of tests that assess their physical health and identify any underlying medical conditions. A typical whole-body check-up for men may include a physical examination to check blood pressure, heart rate, and overall physical health. Blood tests are also commonly performed to assess cholesterol levels, liver function, and blood sugar levels. Moreover, imaging exams like X-rays or ultrasounds can be used to determine the condition of internal organs, including the heart, lungs, and liver. The doctor may also perform a prostate examination to check for any abnormalities indicating prostate cancer.
A whole body check-up is essential for maintaining good health for men, and it allows for early detection and treatment of any medical conditions, ultimately improving overall health outcomes. Men should make it a priority to undergo regular check-ups and adopt healthy lifestyle practices to ensure their overall well-being.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many tests and consultations are included in the whole body check-up for male in Nellore?
The whole body check-up for male in Nellore comprises 31 Investigations & 10 specialist consultations.
2. Which tests are included in the whole body check-up for males in Nellore?
Whole body check-up for male in Nellore includes:
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete BloodPicture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
3. What is an ECG, and why is it included in a whole-body check-up?
Electrocardiograms, often called ECGs, are tests that record the heart's electrical activity and can identify cardiac issues, including arrhythmias or heart attacks.
4. Why is an X-ray chest PA view used for a whole-body check-up for males?
An X-ray chest PA view is used to detect lung problems, including cancer, infections, and other respiratory conditions.
5. How is urine analysis useful in a whole-body check-up for males?
Urinalysis can detect kidney problems, infections, and other urinary tract abnormalities.