Full Body Check up for Male in Nashik
A whole body checkup for men is a comprehensive medical examination that covers every aspect of a man's health. It is a proactive approach to prevent or detect illnesses early, allowing for timely interventions and treatments. A typical whole-body checkup for men includes various tests and assessments, such as 2D Echo with Colour Doppler, Anti HCV, Blood Grouping and RH, Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), CBP (Complete Blood Picture), Complete Stool Examination, CT Brain Plain, CT Coronary Angiogram, CUE (Complete Urine Examination), ECG, ESR and so on along with specialist consultations like cardiology consultation, pulmonology consultation, neurology consultation orthopedic consultation, gastroenterology consultation, dental consultation dietician, physio opd consultation, general medicine consultation, ENT consultation. These tests may vary based on age, medical history, family history, lifestyle, and other factors.
During a whole body checkup for men, the physician will assess the individual's overall health and identify any risk factors for specific conditions. The results of the tests can help detect any underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease. It can also help detect early-stage cancers, such as prostate, colon, or lung cancer, that can be treated more effectively if caught early. Overall, a whole body checkup for men may give them accurate information about their health and well-being, enabling them to take control of their health and make wise decisions to lead healthy lives.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a whole body checkup for Males cost in Nashik?
A whole body checkup for Males in Nashik costs Rs 27000/- approximately.
2. How many tests and consultations are included in the whole body checkup for males in Nashik?
A whole body checkup-male in Nashik comprises 31 Investigations & 10 Specialist Consultations.
3. How often should men get a whole body checkup?
Men should get a whole body checkup once a year or as their doctor recommends.
4. Can a whole body checkup for males detect cancer?
Yes, the whole checkup for males can help in detecting cancer.
5. What are the tests that are included in the whole body checkup for males?
Whole body checkup-male is comprised of:
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
- Physio OPD Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- ENT Consultation