Full Body Check up for Male in Kurnool
The Whole Body Checkup - Male (Kurnool) is a set of clinical tests that have been specifically designed to provide an accurate evaluation of your health in a number of areas. During a whole body checkup, the doctor may ask about your medical history, lifestyle habits, and family history. The checkup often includes a comprehensive evaluation of medical history, physical exam, complete blood picture, complete urine examination, and imaging tests such as X-ray Chest PA View, CT Brain Plain, and LFT (Liver Function Test) CBP (Complete Blood Picture), CUE (Complete Urine Examination), X-ray Chest PA View, USG Abdomen With Pelvis, USG Carotid Doppler, PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen), ECG, and so on.
Along with tests, this package involves consultations such as cardiology consultation, pulmonology consultation, neurology consultation, orthopedic consultation, gastroenterology consultation, dental consultation, dietician physio OPD consultation, and general medical consultation.
The checkup aims to discover any health problems early on when they are easier to treat, stop the progression of chronic diseases, and encourage good lifestyle choices. Men should consider getting a complete physical examination every year, especially if there is a family history of chronic illnesses. Frequent examinations can aid in the early detection of potential health issues and enable prompt treatment, eventually resulting in improved health results.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What different consultations are included in Whole Body Check Up for Male in Kurnool?
The whole body checkup for Male in Kurnool comprises ten specialist consultations like cardiology consultation, pulmonology consultation, neurology consultation, orthopedic consultation, gastroenterology consultation, dental consultation, dietician physio OPD consultation, general medicine consultation, and ENT consultation.
2. Can a Whole Body Check-Up for a Male in Kurnool detect thyroid?
Yes, Whole Body Check-Up for Male in Kurnool detects thyroid in men.
3. Is Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) included in Whole Body Health Checkups for males?
Yes, blood urea nitrogen (BUN) is included in the Whole Body Health Checkup for males The test determines the quantity of urea in a blood sample.
4. How long does a whole-body check-up take?
The whole body checkup takes about 1 -2 hours to complete.
5. Which tests are included in Whole Body Check-Up for Male in Kurnool?
Whole Body Check-Up for Male in Kurnool comprises of
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete BloodPicture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopaedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dietician Consultation
- ENT Consultation