Full Body Check up for Female in Navi Mumbai
Women play a vital role in the family and are equally strong, committed, and their personal and professional responsibilities. They have a long list of responsibilities, such as caring for the family and working , which can result in significant stress and health risks. Because of this, a woman's health checkup is crucial.
Women may need to be reminded to put their health as priority, which is the most important component of their lives, first despite all of their obligations. For women of all ages, our female health check-up packages include fundamental to extensive tests to identify potential health issues. ECG, ESR, FBS (fasting blood glucose), Gamma GT, HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin), HBsAgQ2, HIV I/II, and LFT ,Liver Function test, Pap Smear are among the several tests included in our package & many more along with physio OPD consultation, cardiology consultation, pulmonology consultation, neurology consultation, orthopedic consultation, etc. which will help in diagnosing any underlying condition by managing and treating it in time
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many investigations and consultations are included in Whole Body Check Up for females in Navi-Mumbai?
Whole Body Check Up for Females in Navi-Mumbai has 32 Investigations and 9 specialist consultations.
2. What is the whole body check-up for females in Navi-Mumbai?
A whole-body check-up is a comprehensive medical examination that includes a series of tests and assessments to assess the overall health of women. It will help identify any underlying health issues and assess the risk of developing certain diseases.
3. What are the different tests and consultations included in a whole body check-up for females in Navi in Mumbai?
The whole body check-up for Females in Navi in Mumbai includes:
- FBS(fasting blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- X-Ray Mammography
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- Serum Calcium
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Physio OPD Consultation
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
4. Why is it important for women to have a whole-body check-up?
A whole-body check-up is essential in maintaining good health and identifying any potential health issues early on. It helps to monitor your overall health status and provides peace of mind, allowing for prompt action and treatment if necessary.
5. Who should undergo a whole-body checkup for females?
Women of all ages can undergo a whole-body check-up, but it is recommended for women over the age of 40 as it helps to detect any health problems early on.