Full Body Check up for Female in Nashik
Diseases do not always associate themselves with symptoms as they may silently harm the body's organs before coming up to the surface. Moreover, 60% of our health problems occur between 30-45 years of age, of which 70% can be averted if diagnosed well in time. Wouldn’t it, therefore, be wise to keep track of your body before things go out of hand? We can help you since we care for your well-being.
Medicover Hospital has been a pioneer in the area of preventive health care through health check-ups. With a vast knowledge of the prevalence of different diseases, a range of tailor-made packages has been developed to cater to the needs of wide cross sections of individuals across all age groups. Whole body check-up packages are specially designed for females to diagnose, monitor and prevent potential health problems and help you lead healthier lives. A whole body check-up for females allows them to take charge of their health and make necessary lifestyle changes to manage the conditions.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the ideal time to have a pap smear test in the whole body check-up for females in Nashik?
The ideal time to have a pap smear done is at least five days following the last day of the menstrual period.
2. What are the tests and consultations included for whole body check-up for females in Nashik?
The tests and consultations included for a whole body check-up for females in Nashik are:
- FBS(FastingBlood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- X-Ray Mammography
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- Serum Calcium
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Physio OPD Consultation
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
3. Can I still take my medication before the whole body check-up for females in Nashik?
Yes, you may take your medications (including those for blood pressure, diabetes and blood thinning) before a whole body check-up, but there are certain unique tests, such as thyroid medications that have recommended timings to take prior to doing the health screening. Please check with us if you have a specific query related to your medications.
4. What is the cost of the whole body check-up for females in Nashik?
The cost of a whole body check-up for females in Nashik is approximately Rs. 30,000.00.
5. What should I do after the whole body check-up for females in Nashik?
If your health check-up results are normal, you should continue to go for regular screening at the recommended frequency. However, if your results are abnormal, you should follow up with your doctor immediately, even if you feel perfectly well. Early treatment and good control of your condition can result in better outcomes and prevent or delay serious complications.