Full body Check up for Female in Kurnool
In order to maintain your health and well-being and to avoid impairments and illnesses later in life, a whole body check-up for females is a complete health care package that enables you to identify disorders, such as chronic diseases, at the earliest stage of their onset.
Through health screening, we aim to help you better understand and manage your health. After the screening, our doctors will go through a personalized medical report, make suitable recommendations, and work with you towards a healthy, happy life. Whole body check-up for female package covers a wide range of investigations, from a basic standard set of blood tests to detailed physical examinations and consultation by experienced doctors.
Whole body check-up for females is tailored to suit individual needs based on multiple factors like age, health, body, fitness, family history, vital parameters, lifestyle, environmental factors, etc. Medicover Hospital is equipped with the latest and accurate testing equipments, trained technicians, and specialists providing an advanced range of health check-up and screening services.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a doctor's prescription required to avail the whole body check up for females in Kurnool
Doctor's prescription is not required for the whole body check-up for females in Kurnool.
2. How often should you do a whole body check-up for females in Kurnool?
It is often recommended to get a whole body check-up once a year.
3. Why do I need to go for a whole body check-up at recommended frequency in Kurnool?
A whole body check-up performed once will only pick up health conditions that are present at the time of screening, but regular screening helps to detect conditions that may develop after the previous screening. Regular health screening will enable you to make lifestyle adjustments early and seek out better treatment options.
4. Can I undergo a urine/stool test in the whole body check-up when I am having my period?
The urine and stool tests should be performed five days after the last day of the menstrual cycle.
5. What are the tests and consultations included for whole-body check-up for females in Kurnool?
The tests and consultations included for a whole body check-up for females in Kurnool are
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- ANTI HCV
- Blood Grouping And RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Hemoglobin)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 AND TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-RAY Chest PA View
- X-RAY Mammography