Full body Check up for Female in Kurnool
Whole body check up for females is a comprehensive health care package which allows to detect symptoms of diseases such as chronic diseases at the earliest stage to maintain your health and well-being and prevent disabilities and illnesses later in life.
Through health screening, we aim to help you better understand and manage your health. After the screening, our doctors will go through a personalized medical report, make suitable recommendations, and work with you towards a healthy, happy life. Whole body check up for female packages covers a wide range of investigations like from a basic standard set of blood tests to detailed physical examinations and consultation by experienced doctors.
Whole body check up for females is tailored to suit the needs of an individual based on multiple factors like age, health, body, fitness, family history, vital parameters, lifestyle, environmental factors, etc. Medicover Hospital is equipped with the latest and accurate testing equipments, trained technicians, and specialists providing an advanced range of health check up and screening services.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a doctor's prescription required to avail the whole body check up for females in Kurnool
Doctor's prescription is not required for the whole body check up for females in Kurnool.
2. How often should you do a whole body check up in females in Kurnool?
It is often recommended to get a whole body check up once a year.
3. Why do I need to go for a whole body check up at recommended frequency in Kurnool?
A whole body check up performed once will only pick up health conditions that are present at the time of screening but regular screening helps to detect conditions that may develop after the previous screening. Regular health screening will enable you to make lifestyle adjustments early and seek out better treatment options.
4. Can I undergo a urine/stool test in the whole body check up when I am having my period?
The urine and stool tests should be performed five days after the last day of the menstrual cycle.
5. What are the tests and consultations included for whole body checkup for females in Kurnool?
The tests and consultations included for whole body check up for females in Kurnool are
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- ANTI HCV
- Blood Grouping And RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Hemoglobin)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric Acid
- T3, T4 AND TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-RAY Chest PA View
- X-RAY Mammography