Heart Package With CT Coronary Angiogram in Sangamner
A heart package with CT coronary angiogram includes all the tests such as ECG, TMT, 2D echo and CT coronary angiogram and many others that may help to reveal the risk factors or triggers that produce heart-related diseases. A CT coronary angiogram is a CT scan that can help diagnose coronary artery disease. It's a non-invasive test for people experiencing unusual cardiac symptoms. With the help of heart health checkups, people can minimize the complications of heart diseases like heart stroke, heart failure, heart attack, aneurysm, and peripheral artery diseases. A 2D echocardiogram with color Doppler is a non-invasive imaging test that uses ultrasound waves to produce real-time images of the heart in two dimensions.
The heart package with CT coronary angiogram is a valuable screening tool for assessing heart health and identifying potential risks. It can provide doctors with detailed information about the heart and blood vessels, allowing them to develop a customized treatment plan to help patients maintain optimal heart health.
This package comprises 11 Investigations + 3 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the heart package with CT coronary angiogram include a 2D echo color doppler at Sangamner?
Yes, 2D echo color doppler is included in the heart package with CT coronary angiogram.
2. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the heart check-up with CT coronary angiogram package in Sangamner?
The tests and consultations included in the heart check-up package are
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Serum Creatinine
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- 2D Echo With Colour Doppler
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
3. Does CT coronary angiogram in the heart package available at Sangamner require a contrast agent?
Yes, a CT coronary angiogram of the heart typically requires the use of a contrast agent to help visualize the blood vessels and structures in the heart.
4. Can everyone get a CT coronary angiogram in the heart package available at Sangamner?
Not everyone is a candidate for a CT coronary angiogram. The procedure is generally not recommended for pregnant women, people with severe kidney problems, or those with a known allergy to iodine-based contrast agents.
5. Why is a 2D echo color doppler in the heart package with a coronary angiogram done?
A 2D echo color doppler is usually done to evaluate the structure and function of the heart, to detect heart abnormalities or diseases, and to evaluate blood flow through the heart and blood vessels.