Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Nizamabad
An executive health check-up is designed to evaluate one's overall health status. This type of check-up is specifically tailored to address the health concerns of men who are typically predisposed to certain medical conditions due to genetic or lifestyle factors.
The doctor may examine the abdomen, lungs, and cardiovascular system to check for any abnormalities or signs of disease. Blood tests are performed to check for various conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol levels, liver function, and kidney function. The check-up includes USG Abdomen, CRP (C-Reactive Proteins), X-ray Chest PA View, Serum Uric Acid, PFT (Pulmonary Function Test), 2D Echo with Colour Doppler, and so on. By identifying and addressing health issues early, men can take the necessary steps to prevent the progression of the disease and maintain their health and well-being.
This package comprises 24 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which tests are included in Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Nizamabad?
Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Nizamabad has the following tests:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
2. How many doctor consultations are included in Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Nizamabad?
Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Nizamabad comprises
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
3. Are there any risks associated with an executive health check-up for men?
Generally, executive health check-ups are safe and do not pose any risks. However, some tests may cause discomfort or pain, such as blood tests or stress tests.
4. Can an executive health check-up for men detect cancer?
Yes, an executive health check-up for men can include cancer screenings, such as prostate-specific antigen (PSA) tests or colonoscopies, which can help detect cancer early.
5. What is the cost of an Executive Health Check-Up - Male at Medicover Hospitals in Nizamabad?
Executive Health Check-Up - Male at Medicover Hospitals in Nizamabad costs INR 5000/- approximately.