Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Navi Mumbai
Our bodies are under a lot of stress because of the contemporary culture we live in. Stressful lifestyles, erratic work schedules, inconsistent eating patterns, and a lack of free time for exercise all have a significant negative impact on our health and well-being. An Executive Health Check-Up thoroughly assesses a person's entire health. It is intended to assist people in maintaining good health and to identify any health issues at an early stage.
An executive health check-up tries to spot any health issues early on, before they worsen and become more challenging to cure. In order to assess the patient's general health, the doctor will measure their body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, and heart rate during the physical examination. In-lab examinations
like complete blood count (CBC) and a lipid profile, are performed to evaluate the individual's metabolic status. Imaging studies such as an X-ray chest PA view, may be conducted to check for internal organ damage or detect early signs of disease.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any special preparations required before undergoing an Executive Health Check-Up for Males?
Special preparations may vary based on the tests included in your check-up, but it is generally recommended to fast for a certain period of time before the appointment to ensure accurate results for certain tests. You may also be asked to avoid certain medications or supplements before the appointment.
2. Why is an Executive Health Check-Up for Males important?
An Executive Health Check-Up for males is important because it provides a comprehensive assessment of a man's health, including any potential health risks. Identifying these risks early allows for prompt treatment or preventive measures to be taken, helping to maintain good health and prevent serious illness.
3. What is an Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Navi-Mumbai?
The Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Navi-Mumbai comprises 25 investigations & 5 specialist consultations.
4. How often should I undergo an Executive Health Check-Up for Male?
The frequency of undergoing an Executive Health Check-Up for Male may vary based on individual health and lifestyle. Still, it is commonly recommended to undergo a check-up once a year or every two years.
5. What are the different tests and consultations included in the Executive Health Check-Up for Males in Navi-Mumbai?
The executive health check-up for Males in Navi-Mumbai has:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- SERUM CREATININE
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation