Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Nashik
Executive health check-up at Medicover Hospitals, Nashik, is a medical assessment that helps men to keep their health on track. It includes a range of tests that assesses the overall health status of a person, identifies any underlying medical conditions, and helps in the early detection and prevention of diseases. This check-up aims to help busy executives identify potential health risks and take proactive measures to prevent or manage them.
The executive health check-up for males typically includes LFT, TMT, HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D(25 OH), ESR, PLBS, Lipid Profile, TSH, ECG, USG Abdomen, CRP (C-Reactive Proteins), X-ray Chest PA View, Serum Uric Acid may also be recommended. These tests' results can help men take preventive measures and make lifestyle changes to improve their health. Overall, an executive health check-up is an excellent investment for males who wish to maintain optimal health and well-being. It comprehensively evaluates one's health status, identifies potential health risks, and helps develop a personalized plan for maintaining good health.
By undergoing executive health check-ups, males can prioritize their health and take preventative measures to minimize the risk of chronic diseases and health complications later in life. Early detection and prevention of diseases can go a long way in ensuring a long and healthy life, and an executive health check-up is an effective way to achieve this goal.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which tests are included in Executive Health Check Up for Males in Nashik?
Executive Health Check Up for Males in Nashik comprises of following tests:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- SERUM CREATININE
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
2. What is the cost of an Executive Health Check Up for Males at Medicover Hospitals in Nashik?
The cost of an Executive Health Check Up for Males at Medicover Hospitals in Nashik, is approximately INR 5000.
3. Who should get an Executive Health Check Up for Men in Nashik?
Men in high-stress jobs having busy lifestyles may benefit from an Executive Health Check Up. It is also recommended for men over 40 or those with a family history of chronic illnesses.
4. How long does an Executive Health Check Up for Men take?
The duration of an Executive Health Check Up for Men varies based on the package chosen, and it can take anywhere from a few hours to a full day.
5. Is the Executive Health Check-Up painful?
No, the Executive Health Check Up is not painful. Some tests may cause slight discomforts, such as blood tests or vaccinations, but they are usually not painful.