Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Kakinada
An Executive Health Checkup - Male at Medicover Hospitals, Kakinada, is designed to evaluate men's overall health and well-being. The executive health checkup aims to detect any underlying health issues before they become severe and help men make lifestyle changes to improve their overall health. The executive health checkup for males may include tests such as a complete blood count, lipid profile, liver function tests, kidney function tests, prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test, and electrocardiogram (ECG). These tests help to evaluate various aspects of a man's health, including his cardiovascular health, liver and kidney function, and prostate health.
The package may include lifestyle counselling, nutritional guidance, and stress management strategies to promote wellness and disease prevention. By undergoing an executive health checkup for males, men can take a proactive approach to their health and well-being. Early detection and treatment of underlying health issues can help prevent more severe health problems, and lifestyle counselling and guidance can help improve overall health and quality of life. Men are encouraged to discuss the executive health check-up package with their doctor to see if it is right for them.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which tests are included in Executive Health Checkup for Males available at Kakinada?
The Executive Health Checkup for Males available at Kakinada comprises of following tests:
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- X-RAY Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Serum Bilirubin Total
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- Lipid Profile
- Total Proteins A/G Ratio
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
2. What lifestyle changes can men make after an Executive Health Checkup for Males available at Kakinada?
Men can make lifestyle changes, such as exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet, quitting smoking, and reducing alcohol consumption, based on their healthcare provider's recommendations after the test.
3. Why is an Executive Health Checkup important for men?
An Executive Health Checkup is essential for men to monitor their overall health, identify health risks, and prevent potential health problems.
4. Is an Executive Health Checkup for Males available at Kakinada painful?
Most of the tests included in an Executive Health Checkup for Males available at Kakinada is non-invasive and painless, such as blood and urine tests. However, some tests, such as a colonoscopy, may cause discomfort.