Executive Health Check Up Package for Male in Aurangabad
Men tend to pay less attention to their health. Heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer, and depression are among the illnesses that plague men. However, they also face particular problems, including benign prostate enlargement and prostate cancer as age progresses. Executive health check up-Male is a full body check-up package. This package gives you a comprehensive report of the health status of your heart, liver, kidney, and thyroid, along with diabetes and anemia.
An executive health check-up package specially designed for males comprises 24 investigations and four specialist consultations which include blood tests such as FBS, HbA1C, lipid profile, imaging tests such as ECG, USG abdomen, x-ray chest PA view, and many others. It also includes cardiology, general medicine, dental, and dietician consultation.
Regardless of age or health conditions, getting a health checkup done annually is one of the best things men can do for their well-being. Your diet, lifestyle, and family's health history will all factor into your long-term health needs.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and consultations included in the executive health check up-male available at Aurangabad?
The tests and consultations included in the executive health checkup package-male in Aurangabad are as follows:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- SERUM CREATININE
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Dental Consultation
2. What can men do to prepare for an executive health check-up available at Aurangabad?
Men can prepare for a health check-up by gathering any relevant medical records or test results, making a list of any symptoms or concerns they may have, and reviewing their family medical history.
3. How often should men get an executive health check-up done available at Aurangabad?
The frequency of health check-ups may vary depending on a man's age, health status, and other factors. Generally, men should aim to have a check-up done at least once a year.
4. What should men expect during an executive health check-up available at Aurangabad?
A health check-up typically involves a series of tests, a physical exam, a review of medical history and lifestyle habits, and doctor consultation to monitor the overall assessment of health and prevention of future health problems.