Executive Health Check Up Package for Female in Aurangabad
The health checkup is customized to accommodate the needs of women who lead stressful lives and may have irregular lifestyles. Stay on top of your work with the help of executive health checkups. Health disorders like heart attack, stroke, diabetes, cancer, etc., are increasing at an alarming rate among women. When health issues go undetected, they can turn fatal in the long run. Early detection of health risks in the initial stages encourages people to take necessary measures and chances to prevent them.
Executive health check-up include a range of tests and screenings, such as blood tests, urine tests, and ECG, to assess overall health and check for any signs of chronic conditions like diabetes or heart disease. In addition, the check-up also includes a thorough physical examination, including a breast examination and pelvic examination, to check for any signs of breast or gynecological cancer. A detailed consultation is provided by a cardiologist, dentist, dietitian, general medicine and gynecologist. We assess your condition through a thorough examination, and based on the results of the tests, we recommend the appropriate treatment plan through consultations. Your doctor may also recommend proper medications and better lifestyle and diet modification strategies.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some common health problems that are addressed through a female's executive health check-up available at Aurangabad?
Common health problems for women which may be detected during a health check-up are diabetes, breast cancer, cervical cancer, thyroid problems, hormonal imbalances, osteoporosis, and cholesterol levels.
2. How does lipid profile present in executive health check-up available at Aurangabad help women?
Lipid profile is a blood test that measures the levels of different types of fats, including cholesterol and triglycerides, in a person's blood. It helps to detect and monitor cardiovascular disease, evaluate hormonal changes, and assess overall health in women.
3. Can women during pregnancy undergo an executive health check-up available at Aurangabad?
Pregnant women should avoid specific tests and evaluations involving X-rays included in an executive health check-up.
4. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the female's executive health check-up available at Aurangabad?
The tests and consultations included in executive health check-up for females are:
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- X-Ray Mammography
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Serum Uric Acid
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear
- CRP (C-Reactive Proteins)
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Grouping And Rh
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- Gynec Consultation
- Dental Consultation