Full Body Check up for Male in Srikakulam
A whole-body checkup for males (Srikakulam) is a comprehensive medical examination that evaluates a man's overall health and wellness. It involves a series of tests, scans, and assessments to identify any underlying medical conditions or potential health risks. The checkup typically includes a physical examination, blood tests, urine analysis, cardiovascular tests, lung function tests, and screening for common diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and cancer.
Men with a family history of certain diseases or who are more likely to get certain conditions owing to lifestyle choices like smoking, eating poorly, or not exercising should have a whole body checkup. It can also benefit those experiencing fatigue, unexplained weight loss, or chronic pain. Detecting health issues early can significantly improve the chances of successful treatment and recovery and help men make informed decisions about their lifestyle and healthcare choices. By scheduling regular checkups and staying on top of their health, men can live healthier, happier lives and enjoy the benefits of a long and fulfilling life.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) included in the whole body checkup package for Male?
Yes, HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) is included in the whole-body checkup package for Male.
2. Can a whole-body checkup detect sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
Yes, some whole-body checkups may include STI screenings such as tests for HIV.
3. What is the cost of a whole-body checkup in Srikakulam?
The cost of a whole body checkup in Srikakulam is Rs 27000/- approximately.
4. What tests are included in Whole Body Check-Up for Males in Srikakulam?
A Whole Body Check Up for Males in Srikakulam have
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
5. What are the consultations included in whole-body checkup for males in Srikakulam?
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
- Physio OPD Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- ENT Consultation