Full Body Check up for Male in Navi Mumbai
We used to enjoy playing different outdoor games like cricket, football, tennis, etc. when we were young boys and teenagers. We were not concerned with competing or worrying about the outside world at that time. Our playing fields, however, became our workplaces as we matured into men and entered the real world, and our sporting equipment evolved into contemporary technology. More work, social gatherings, and less physical activity dominate our daily schedules. At parties, men consume unhealthy food, consume wine, and smoke. Additionally, a sedentary lifestyle is sometimes brought on by employment pressures. The chance of contracting illnesses linked to a certain lifestyle is increased by all of these bad behaviours.
Examinations for the whole body and for your health are rarely taken seriously. In order to prevent the negative consequences of unhealthy lifestyles and non-communicable diseases, we provide customized men's health checkup packages. Assessments of the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, musculoskeletal, and urinary systems are part of the male Whole Body Checkup. In addition, laboratory examinations such as blood, urine, and stool testing are carried out to find any underlying health problems.
This package comprises 32 Investigations + 9 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the whole body check-up packages for males in Navi-Mumbai?
The whole body check-up packages for males in Navi-Mumbai comprise 31 investigations & 10 Specialist Consultations
2. What is a whole body check-up for males in Navi Mumbai?
A whole body check-up for male in Navi Mumbai is a comprehensive health check-up designed to screen for various health problems and identify any underlying conditions.
3. How often should I get a whole-body check-up?
It is recommended to get a whole body check-up at least once a year, especially if you have a family history of health problems or are over the age of 40.
4. What are the different investigations and consultations included in whole body check-ups for males in Navi Mumbai?
The whole body check-ups for males in Navi Mumbai include:
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Dental Consultation
- Physio OPD Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
- ENT Consultation
5. Do I need to fast before the Whole Body Check-Up?
Yes, fasting is recommended for some of the tests included in the package, such as glucose and cholesterol tests. Your doctor will provide specific instructions on what to do before the check-up.