Executive Health Check Up - Male in Kurnool
Medicover Hospital offers affordable health check-up packages for people. Good health is the key to a happy and fruitful life; however, it is also the most neglected asset. Today's lifestyle is characterized by unnecessary stress, irregular working hours, poor eating habits, and inadequate rest. All these, coupled with high pollution in the environment, result in physical and psychological health problems.
Men tend to ignore their health until faced with medical complications. Health issues can be managed more effectively if detected at an early stage. Hence, health monitors have become the need of the hour. This is where the executive health check-up for males comes into the picture to help you. An executive health check-up package designed for males comprises blood tests such as FBS, HbA1C, lipid profile, imaging tests such as ECG, USG abdomen, x-ray chest PA view, and many others. It also includes cardiology, general medicine, dental, and dietician consultation.
This package comprises 25 Investigations + 5 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you provide doctor consultation in executive health check-up for males after the results are out?
Yes, doctor consultation is included in the executive health check-up package for males to better understand their results and make necessary changes in lifestyle for a healthier life.
2. Do I need a doctor to prescribe the tests present in executive health check up for males in Kurnool?
No, you can simply pay and book an appointment to proceed further for tests in executive health check-up for males.
3. What is the cost of an executive health check-up for men available at Kurnool?
The cost of an executive health check-up for men is approximately Rs.5000.00.
4. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the executive health check-up for males in Kurnool?
The tests and consultations included in executive health check-up for males are:
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- X-RAY Chest PA View
- Serum Uric Acid
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Serum Bilirubin Total
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- Lipid Profile
- Total Proteins A/G Ratio
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG Abdomen
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation