Diabetic Health Check Up Package in Vizianagaram
A diabetic health check-up package at Medicover Hospitals, Vizianagaram, is a health screening program for people with diabetes. The package typically includes a range of tests such as blood glucose, HbA1c, lipid profile, Blood Urea, and Serum Creatinine. These tests help to identify any changes or issues related to diabetes, such as nerve damage and kidney problems. The physician can guide in managing diabetes and its associated complications by advising on healthy eating habits and a balanced diet to help control blood sugar levels.
For people with diabetes & those who are at risk for developing the condition, the Diabetic Health Check-Up Package is an effective health screening program because of a wide range of tests, consultations with healthcare professionals, and lifestyle guidance to help patients to manage their health and reduce the risk of complications associated with diabetes hence, it’s recommended that people with diabetes undergo regular health check-ups to monitor their health and ensure they take the necessary steps to manage their condition.
This package comprises 9 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of the Diabetic Health Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospital in Vizianagaram?
The cost of the Diabetic Health Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospital in Vizianagaram is INR 1500/- approx.
2. Will the tests in a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package be painful?
Most of the tests in a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package are painless. However, some tests, such as blood tests, may involve a small needle prick.
3. How long does it take to complete a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package?
The duration of a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package may vary depending on the specific tests and examinations included in the package. However, on average, it may take 2-3 hours to complete the check-up.
4. Who should opt for a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package?
People who have diabetes or are at risk of developing diabetes should opt for a Diabetic Health Check-Up Package. It is also recommended for those with a family history of diabetes, who are overweight or obese, who have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, or who have a sedentary lifestyle.
5. Which tests and consultations are included in Diabetic Health Check-Up Package in Vizianagaram?
Diabetic Health Check-Up Package in Vizianagaram comprises of following tests and consultations:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Endocrinology / General Medicine Consultation