Diabetic Health Check Up Package in Karimnagar
Diabetes is a disorder that develops when the body is unable to produce or utilize insulin adequately. The hormone insulin aids in blood sugar regulation. Diabetes can lead to major health issues like heart disease, stroke, eyesight loss, and kidney failure if it is not addressed. Anyone who is showing signs of diabetes or is at risk for the condition should get tested. Family history of diabetes, being overweight, leading a sedentary lifestyle, having high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol levels, being over 40, and having already had gestational diabetes are all risk factors for the disease. In the second or third trimester of pregnancy, women have frequent gestational diabetes screenings.
Symptoms of diabetes are frequent urination, extreme hunger, unexplained weight loss, fatigue, increased thirst, irritability, blurred vision, slow healing sores, presence of ketones in the urine and frequent infections such as gums or skin and vaginal infections. Therefore, early detection is paramount in diabetes because early treatment can retard the progression of the disease and also prevent complications. Diabetic patients can avoid diabetic complications by having regular diabetic health checkups. We have a health checkup package, especially for diabetic patients. This package includes an extensive blood test of CBP, ESR, FBS, PLBS, HBA1C, lipid profile, blood urea, serum creatinine, and CUE.
This package comprises 9 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should opt for diabetic health check up?
This package is specifically designed for individuals who have been diagnosed with diabetes or those who are at high risk of developing the condition.
2. How long should I fast before diabetic health check up at karimnagar?
Fasting for approximately 10 hours helps to easily calculate your accurate fasting blood sugar level.
3. What are the tests and doctor consultations included in the diabetic health check up package in Karimnagar?
The tests and consultations included in diabetic health check up package are
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Endocrinology / General Medicine Consultation
4. What is the cost of the diabetic health check up package at Karimnagar?
The cost of diabetic health check up package at Karimnagar is Rs. 2500.00.
5. Does diabetic health check up include HBA1C test available at Karimnagar?
Yes, diabetic health check up include HBA1C test available at Karimnagar.