Cancer Screening Package for Female in Sangamner
Cancer screening is essential for women because early detection of cancer can lead to better treatment outcomes and improve survival rates. Cancer screening tests are intended to detect cancer in its early stages, before symptoms appear or before the spread of the disease to other parts of the body. Some cancers, such as breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer, are more common in women than men. Therefore, it is essential for women to undergo screening.
Among women, the most common cancers include cervical cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer. Cervical cancer screening involves a pap test, which involves the collection of cells from the cervix to look under a microscope for abnormal cells. Women should also talk to their doctors about getting the HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. Cancer screening package for women can aid in the early diagnosis of cancer when it is easier to treat and more likely to be cured. Women should talk to their healthcare providers about their risk factors and when they should begin screening for specific types of cancer.
This package comprises 7 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and consultations included in the cancer screening package for women in Sangamner?
The tests and consultations included in the cancer screening package for women in Sangamner are:
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Pap Smear
- Oncology Consultation
2. Can X-ray chest PA view in the cancer screening package for women, Sangamner detect breast cancer?
Yes, an X-ray of the chest PA view may detect breast tumors and diagnose breast cancer.
3. Are there any side effects of the tests included in the cancer screening package for women available at Sangamner?
Some tests, such as ultrasounds, may cause discomfort, but no major side effects have been reported.
4. Does the cancer screening package for women available at Sangamner have a pap smear test?
Yes, the cancer screening package for women has a pap smear test.
5. What is the cost of the cancer screening package for women available at Sangamner?
The cost of the cancer screening package for women available at Sangamner is approximately Rs. 2500.00.