Behind Cyber Towers,
In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Best Urology Hospital in Hyderabad
The Urology Department at Medicover Hospitals offers a wide range of basic and specialised urological diagnosis and treatments for patients of all ages. We offer treatment options for recurrent urinary tract infections and minimally invasive surgery for stress incontinence in females, as well as neuro-urological treatments, reconstructive urology surgical treatments such as kidney transplantation, and prostate diseases. We also provide comprehensive treatment for kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, etc. As a result, we are the most trusted healthcare provider for renal and urological ailments.
Urologists and renal specialists collaborate with Gynaecology and Oncology specialists to treat a wide range of urological conditions, including urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, bladder prolapse, erectile dysfunction, prostatitis, and interstitial cystitis, among many others.
Medicover Hospitals has top Urologists who use minimally invasive diagnostic procedures such as endoscopy, ultrasound, and urodynamic testing to provide patients with a customised treatment plan according to their medical needs. We are well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, high-end infrastructure, and advanced technologies for diagnosing and treating urological conditions.
Milestones achieved in the Department
On average 10-12 Renal Transplant Surgeries are performed every month. Successfully done 100+ Kidney Transplant surgeries during covid.
Procedure and Treatment options available
- Microscopic varicocelectomy
- Bladder stone lithotripsy
- Cystoscopy+DJ stenting
- Cystoscopy+URS DJ stenting
- Donor nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy
- Hypospadias procedure
- Paediatric Ureteral Reimplantation
- Prostatic biopsy
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Uretrovaginal/uterine fistula repair
- URSL + DJ stenting
- Varicocele Vasectomy
- Vaso Epididymal Anastomosis
- Outstanding Patient Experience with a Holistic Approach
- On-site multidisciplinary specialists are available 24*7
- Urodynamics for diagnosing voiding dysfunction
- Digital and Fiberoptic Flexible Ureteroscopes
- Harmonic scalpel uses ultrasound technology to cut tissues during major Open/Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Full-fledged diagnostic and OT facilities
Technology And Equipment
We take pride in providing cutting-edge technologies to our patients for diagnosis and treatment.
- Thulium laser
- Holmium laser
- Laparoscopy sets