Dr Ravinder Reddy Parige
HOD Neonatology and Pediatrics
MD, MRCPCH (UK), FRCPCH(UK), CCT(UK)
Experience : 22+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
Behind cyber Towers, Lane Next to McDonalds,
Backside to Bahar Cafe, Hitech-city,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Mon - Sat :: 10:00 A.M - 4:00 P.M
About Doctor :
- Management of extreme preterm, term babies and very low birth weight babies
- Management of extremely sick term babies
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension in newborns
- Therapeutic hypothermia
- Markland Tillotson research prize October 2013
- Dr Ravinder Reddy has done his graduation from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad and MD Pediatrics from Annamalai university, after which he successfully obtained MRCPCH and FRCPCH from Royal College of Paediatrics and Child health, London. He finished his training in the United Kingdom and successfully completed CCT with a special interest in Neonatology.
- Enteral feeding during packed red blood cell transfusion in English neonatal units
- Epilogue a chest X-ray that doesn’t look right
- A tale of pig tails
- Survey of therapeutic hypothermia provision in UK and Ireland
- Citizens specialty hospital, Nallagandla, Hyderabad
- 13 years worked in UK in various hospitals in various positions
- During his training in UK, he successfully finished his MRCPCH, FRCPCH and CCT
- Oral Thrush In Babies
- Toddlers Diarrohea
- Childhood Gastro-esophageal Reflux
- Hearing Test For Newborn
- Tear Duct Blockage In Babies
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (Cradle Cap)
- What is a blocked nose?
- What is croup?
- Nappy Rash
- What Is Jaundice?