Dr Anita Tripathy is a leading Paediatrician currently associated with Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam. Her specialization lies in General Paediatrics, Paediatric Medicine, and asthma care. Apart from being a member of the Indian Paediatric Association, Andhra Medical Council, Dr.Anita is committed to providing the best healthcare treatment for children. Dr.Anitas approach lies in performing diagnostic tests to obtain information about patients medical condition and administer therapies, medications, and vaccinations to treat illness, disorders and injuries. A part of being a pediatrician is not only dealing with the children but also dealing with the family.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Pediatric adolescent and neonatal care
- Intensive care and Emergency Medicine
- Lumbar puncture
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Surfactant instillation
- MBBS- MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa
- MD Pediatrics- MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa
- Diploma Clinical Nutrition- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston
- Worked in department of paediatrics and neonatology and in department of emergency medicine for 3 years
- Worked as senior consultant paediatrics and neonatology in Christian hospital for woman and child, Berhampur, Odisha for 7 years
- Worked as Senior Consultant Paediatrician in Manipal Hospitals for woman and child, Visakhapatnam for 10 years.
- Bagged 5 awards for best IAP branch at National level during tenure.
- Ex IAP secretary in ganjam branch 2004,2005
- Outstanding young achiever award of Odisha IAP chapter in 2015.
- Gold medalist as best ladies graduate
- Bagged national IAP award for best branch.
- Best young achiever in Pediatrics in Odisha in 2005