Diabetic Health Check Up Package in Begumpet
In India, the count of diabetic people is increasing day by day. The only way to prevent or manage it from getting worse is to diagnose at the right stage and treat it. A diabetes screening package can help to identify any type of diabetes in a person. The diabetic health check up package is highly suggested and extremely beneficial for individuals with potential risk factors for diabetes, such as sedentary lifestyle, family history of diabetes, smoking, obesity, high blood pressure, and people who are inactive.
Furthermore, the diabetic health check up package is extremely helpful for diabetic patients to track their blood glucose levels regularly. This will enable them to diagnose complications, such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney problems, nerve damage, skin conditions, etc. which can occur in people with diabetes.
The diabetic health check package consists of around 9 tests which include CBP, ESR, FBS, PLBS, HBA1C, lipid profile, CUE, blood urea, serum creatinine, and 1 consultation with an endocrinologist or general medicine specialist. This package takes care of that need at a reasonable cost. In addition to having all these tests done under one roof, the results are available within 24-48 hours, and the physician consultation is also done with the available reports.
This package comprises 10 Investigations + 2 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should go for diabetic health check up the package at Begumpet?
You can opt for this package if you have a family history of diabetes or you suspect this condition with symptoms such as frequent thirst, hunger or urination. You also should go for this if you have sedentary lifestyle leading to obesity, and lack of exercise in your routine.
2. What are the tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up package at Begumpet?
The tests and consultations included in the diabetic health check up the package at Begumpet are:
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Endocrinology / General Medicine Consultation
3. How is diabetes monitored by the HbA1C test in the diabetic health check up package at Begumpet?
If HbA1C is diagnosed below 5.7%, it is normal. When it is found between 5.7 and 6.4%, it shows that you are a prediabetic. If it goes higher, that means you have diabetes.
4. What is the cost of the diabetic health check up package at Begumpet?
The cost of diabetic health check up package at Begumpet is Rs. 2500.00.
5. How long should I fast before diabetic health check up at Begumpet?
Fasting for at least 10 hours allows your body to absorb all the food in your bloodstream, making it easier to calculate your accurate fasting blood sugar level.