What is Azimax 500 ?
Azimax 500 Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and eyes in adults and children. It is also effective in typhoid fever and in certain sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea. Azimax 500 Tablet is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic that is effective in killing many gram-positive bacteria, some gram-negative bacteria, and other microorganisms. This medicine is taken orally, preferably one hour before or two hours after a meal. It should be used regularly at evenly spaced intervals, as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment, even if you do.
Common side effects seen with this medicine include vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea. These are usually temporary and shallow with completion of treatment. Consult your doctor if you find you are worried about these side effects or persist for a longer period of time. Tell your doctor if you have any previous history of allergy or heart problems before taking this medicine. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should consult their doctor before using this medicine.
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Diseases causing from infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Urinary infection
- In bacterial infection - Azimax 500 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that can be used to treat many different bacterial infections. These include blood, brain, lung, bone, joint, urinary tract, stomach, and intestinal infections. It may also be used to treat sexually transmitted diseases. It stops the growth of the bacteria that are causing the infection and clears up the infection. Take it as long as prescribed by your doctor and avoid skipping doses. This will ensure that all bacteria are killed and that they do not become resistant.
How to take the Azimax tablet
Take this medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow it down as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it down. Azimax 500 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is best taken at a fixed time.
How does Azimax tablet works
Azimax 500 Tablet is used as an antibiotic. It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by bacteria to perform vital functions. This prevents the bacteria from growing and prevents the infection from spreading.
Azimax Side Effects
- Breathing difficulty
- Swollen throat and lips
- Stomach pain
- Skin reaction
- Difficulty to pass urine
- Blood in urine
- Swelling of pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Yellowing of the skin (Jaundice)
- Lack of appetite
- Irregular heart beat
Azimax 500 Tablet does not normally affect your ability to drive.
Pregnancy—SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Azimax 500 Tablet is generally considered safe to be used during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects on the developing child; however, limited human studies have been conducted.
Breastfeeding-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Azimax 500 Tablet is safe to use during breast-feeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass significantly into breastmilk and is not harmful to the baby. There might be some possibility of diarrhea or rash in the baby.
The use of Azimax 500 Tablet alcohol is unsafe.
Azimax 500 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with hepatic disease. You may need to adjust the dose of Azimax 500 Tablet. Please consult your doctor about this.
- Do not skip any doses or finish the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Stopping early can make the infection come back and more difficult to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after the meal.
- Do not take antacid 2 hours before or after taking Azimax 500 Tablet.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect, but it should stop when your course is complete. Tell your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Azimax 500 Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy skin, rashes, swelling of the face, swelling of throat or tongue, or difficulty breathing while taking Azimax 500 Tablet.
Azimax 500 Vs Azithral 500 Tablet
Azithral 500 Tablet
|MANUFACTURER- Cipla Ltd||MANUFACTURER- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Azimax 500 Tablet is used as an antibiotic.||Azee 500 Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract|
|SALT COMPOSITION- Azithromycin (500mg)||SALT COMPOSITION- Azithromycin (500mg)|
|Azimax 500 Tablet is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic that is effective in killing many gram-positive bacteria, some gram-negative bacteria, and other microorganisms||It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by bacteria to perform vital functions.|