By Medicover Hospitals / 15 Feb 2021
What is Azimax 500 ?
Azimax 500 Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and eyes in adults and children. It is also effective in typhoid fever and in certain sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea. Azimax 500 Tablet is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic that is effective in killing many gram-positive bacteria, some gram-negative bacteria, and other microorganisms. This medicine is taken orally, preferably one hour before or two hours after a meal. It should be used regularly at evenly spaced intervals, as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment, even if you do.
Common side effects seen with this medicine include vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea. These are usually temporary and shallow with completion of treatment. Consult your doctor if you find you are worried about these side effects or persist for a longer period of time. Tell your doctor if you have any previous history of allergy or heart problems before taking this medicine. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should consult their doctor before using this medicine.
- Azimax 500 Uses
- Azimax 500 Side effects
- Azimax 500 Vs Azithral 500
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Diseases causing from infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Urinary infection
- In bacterial infection - Azimax 500 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that can be used to treat many different bacterial infections. These include blood, brain, lung, bone, joint, urinary tract, stomach, and intestinal infections. It may also be used to treat sexually transmitted diseases. It stops the growth of the bacteria that are causing the infection and clears up the infection. Take it as long as prescribed by your doctor and avoid skipping doses. This will ensure that all bacteria are killed and that they do not become resistant.
How to take the Azimax tablet
Take this medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow it down as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it down. Azimax 500 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is best taken at a fixed time.
How does Azimax tablet works
Azimax 500 Tablet is used as an antibiotic. It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by bacteria to perform vital functions. This prevents the bacteria from growing and prevents the infection from spreading.
Azimax Side Effects:
- Breathing difficulty
- Swollen throat and lips
- Stomach pain
- Skin reaction
- Difficulty to pass urine
- Blood in urine
- Swelling of pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Yellowing of the skin (Jaundice)
- Lack of appetite
- Irregular heart beat
- Driving– SAFEAzimax 500 Tablet does not normally affect your ability to drive.
- Pregnancy—SAFE IF PRESCRIBEDAzimax 500 Tablet is generally considered safe to be used during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects on the developing child; however, limited human studies have been conducted.
- Breastfeeding-SAFE IF PRESCRIBEDAzimax 500 Tablet is safe to use during breast-feeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass significantly into breastmilk and is not harmful to the baby. There might be some possibility of diarrhea or rash in the baby.
- Alcohol-The use of Azimax 500 Tablet alcohol is unsafe.
- Liver -ATTENTION Azimax 500 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with hepatic disease. You may need to adjust the dose of Azimax 500 Tablet. Please consult your doctor about this.
- Do not skip any doses or finish the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Stopping early can make the infection come back and more difficult to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after the meal.
- Do not take antacid 2 hours before or after taking Azimax 500 Tablet.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect, but it should stop when your course is complete. Tell your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Azimax 500 Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy skin, rashes, swelling of the face, swelling of throat or tongue, or difficulty breathing while taking Azimax 500 Tablet.
Azimax 500 Vs Azithral 500 Tablet
||Azithral 500 Tablet
|MANUFACTURER- Cipla Ltd
||MANUFACTURER- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Azimax 500 Tablet is used as an antibiotic.
||Azee 500 Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract
|SALT COMPOSITION- Azithromycin (500mg)
||SALT COMPOSITION- Azithromycin (500mg)
|Azimax 500 Tablet is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic that is effective in killing many gram-positive bacteria, some gram-negative bacteria, and other microorganisms
|| It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by bacteria to perform vital functions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Azimax 500 Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and eyes in adults and children. It is also effective in typhoid fever and in certain sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea.
Azax 500 Tablet is usually prescribed once a day. You can take it at any time of the day, but remember to take it at the same time every day. The medicine should be taken 1 hour before the meal or 2 hours after the meal. You can take the preparation of the tablet with or without food.
It's the antibiotic. It is widely used to treat chest infections such as pneumonia, nose and throat infections such as sinus infection (sinusitis), skin infections, Lyme disease, and some sexually transmitted infections.
Azithromycin 3 Day Dose Pack is used to treat many different types of bacterial infections, including lung, sinus, throat, tonsils, skin, urinary tract, cervix, or genital infections.
Azimax 500 Tablet is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
You should tell your doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your symptoms after 3 days of taking Azimax 500 Tablet. Also, if your symptoms get worse, tell your doctor immediately.
Yes, the use of Azimax 500 Tablet may cause diarrhea. It's an antibiotic that kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the beneficial bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you have severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Azimax 500 Tablets are usually prescribed once a day. You can take it at any time of the day, but remember to take it at the same time every day. The medicine should be taken 1 hour before the meal or 2 hours after the meal. You can take the preparation of the tablet with or without food. However, you must take Azimax 500 Tablet exactly as advised by your doctor and ask your doctor if you have any doubts about it.
The Azimax 500 Tablet will start working within a few hours of taking it. After a few days, you may notice an improvement in symptoms. Do not stop taking the medicine without completing the course indicated by your doctor. Stopping the medicine without consulting your doctor may cause the infection to come back, which may be more difficult to treat.
The duration of treatment depends on the type of infection that is being treated and the age of the patient. Azimax 500 Tablet is not necessarily given for three days. In most bacterial infections, a single dose of 500 mg is given for 3 days. Alternatively, 500 mg may be given once on day 1 and then 250 mg once from day 2 to day 5. In some cases of infection, such as genital ulcer disease, a single 1 gram dose is given. It is therefore important that you stick to the regimen advised by your doctor.
It is generally recommended that patients taking Azimax 500 Tablet should avoid taking any antacids with this medicine as this may affect the overall efficacy of Azimax 500 Tablet. It is also recommended to avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds as Azimax 500 Tablet increases the risk of sunburn.
Azimax 500 Tablet is an effective antibiotic used to treat many bacterial infections. Compared to other antibiotics, Azimax 500 Tablet has a longer half-life, which means that it stays in the body for a long time, once a day and for a short time. Other antibiotics have a relatively shorter half-life and are usually given twice, three times or four times a day.
Some people may have a fungal or yeast infection known as thrush after taking Azimax 500 Tablet. Antibiotics such as Azimax 500 Tablet may kill normal or 'good bacteria' in your intestine that are responsible for preventing thrush. You should tell your doctor if you have a sore or vaginal itching or discharge. Also tell your doctor if you have white mouth or tongue after taking Azimax 500 Tablet or shortly after stopping it.