Behind Cyber Towers,
In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Best Neurology Hospital in Hyderabad
Medicover Hospitals is one of the best Neurology hospitals in Hyderabad, providing treatment for various neurological diseases. We offer comprehensive treatment and care for all ailments affecting the brain, spine, and nervous system.
The neurology department at Medicover Hospitals has a highly qualified and experienced team of Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, and Neuro-Physicians. They focus on providing the best possible treatment option for patients with neurological disorders with the help of the latest healthcare technology. Our treatment includes care for various neurological conditions, including brain stroke, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy, tumors of the brain, and problems arising due to ailments of the spine. etc
Our neuro specialists follow a multidisciplinary approach by collaborating with other department specialists to provide patients with customized and comprehensive treatment. Our doctors are assisted by trained paramedical staff, rehabilitation therapists, and other clinicians to ensure patient's quick recovery. The neurology department is well-equipped with the most up-to-date infrastructure, technology, and state-of-the-art facilities for diagnosing and managing neurological conditions.
Milestones achieved in the Neurology Department
- Successfully running migraine and vertigo clinics.
- Got recognition as "Level 1 comprehensive Stroke Center"
- Performing numerous neuro interventions
Facilities of Neurology Department
- Latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure
- Round-the-clock Neuro emergency services
- Pioneers in neurological services with the best neurosurgeons
- Neuro & Trauma ICU dealing with patients requiring acute Neurological care
- Migraine clinics, Stroke clinics, EEG suite
- Post-operative Health care
- State-of-the-art technology
Technologies & Equipment in Neurology Department
- Electroencephalography (EEG) and Video EEG
- Transcranial Doppler
- Electroneuromyography (ENMG)
- ICU Brain Monitoring System
- Neuronavigation System
- Surgical Microscope
- Nerve Monitoring System